Thank you for joining me! I hope you enjoy the card I recently created, I went to a church about a month back with my Aunt, and it was brought to my attention that they had a card ministry, in which they provided cards to those going through a hard time or just needed a little encouragement, so that’s when I began creating cards for the church.
Hero Arts - Prayers Stamps and Dies Canson Water Color Paper Distress Inks of varying Colors Embossing Powers Versamark ink Ranger Archival Black waterproof ink Vellum Simon Says Stamps Circles Dies W Plus 9 Pretty Little Peonies Stamps Zig Real color brush markers
- I started with using fossilized amber over the entire back of a 4.5 by 5.75 peice of water color card stock. I then stamped the pretty little peonies down onto the distress inked background.
- I used Zig water color markers to color in several of the flowers and leaves, but keeping many the fossilized amber.
- I die cut the background with a A2 sized stitched rectangle, as well as a sheet of vellum for over the background to make it faded and more subtle.
- I die cut a white circle with the SSS circles, in multiple sizes to see which i liked best, and placed a die cut prayers over it. The prayers die cut was also heat embossed with a corrdinating color powder or distress inked then heat embossed with a clear powder.
- Finally a small sentiment was added to a black cardstock piece to finish it off and the whole background was attached to an A2 top fold landscape 80# neenah solar white cardstock piece.
I die cut and heat embossed many Prayers diecuts so I could make multiple cards, and save time!